Covid-19 Update 1st April 2020
Effective immediately we are still open for emergencies only. Please call us if you have any queries. More to follow.
Ewell Veterinary Centre Coronavirus (COVID-19 Update 23rd March 2020 @ 14.20)
Coronavirus is likely on the increase and we are ensuring that the correct measures are in place which will help us protect our staff, patients and the community. Whilst the current outbreak of Coronavirus is still ongoing we remain to establish a high standard of care to you and your pet.
We would like all clients to please stay aware of the latest guidelines that are in place from the Government which can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Ewell Veterinary Centre will be taking the following precautions:
- To minimise the number of people congregating together we would like you to limit the number of people who bring the pet to the vets (we aim for a single person)
- Limit the amount of time you wait in the waiting area and if possible wait in the car until your appointment is due or if the receptionist calls for your appointment.
- Please aim to stand at least 6 feet / 2 metres of distance from other people in the waiting area and consult room.
- All clients to confirm they have met the following current official government guidelines before attending to their appointment.
- There are hand washing facilities in place that are available for use and will require upon entering and leaving the practice.
- We will be delaying non-essential appointments such a clip nails, 6 month health checks until further notice.
- As per government advice to self-isolate for 7 days, we ask clients to not attend the practice if you have potential Coronavirus like symptoms (cough/fever). Please arrange to for a friend or relative to attend on your behalf. Especially those who are elderly or could be more susceptible to illness.
- In some cases we are able to post medication for small fee.
- We are refraining all cash payments
- If you are collecting food or medication please call ahead before coming to the practice.
- Do NOT come to the practice if you are self-isolating.