Covid-19 Update 2nd September 2020
Visiting Ewell Veterinary Centre during Covid-19
We are now having clients in the clinic for the first time since lockdown! We have loved seeing your faces inside, thank you to you all for helping to keep us and everybody safe by wearing a face covering!
For those who haven't been, here's what's changed:
- When you arrive please call us and we will let you know when it is OK to come inside. Faces masks are mandatory.
- Please then sanitise your hands on entry and follow the arrows straight to the waiting room. Hand sanitiser will be provided for you.
- The vet will talk to you in the waiting room and then take your pet in to the consult room. We still don’t have the capacity to have a member of the public in this room during this time. Please ensure you are social distancing at all times allowing a 2 metre distance between you and any members of staff.
- We ask that payments are paid via card where possible, ideally via contactless, we accept Apple Pay.
- We are working on a one in one out, so please only one owner with your pet to come inside.
Of course if you are still cautious about coming in, just let us know and the vet will be more than happy to see you in the car park.
For food/ medicine collections, we still ask you to ring us and we will bring your items and the card machine out to you. This is also the same for nurse consults (weigh and worms, admits & nail clips).